Sunday, January 17, 2010

My trust for you is crushed and totally destroyed

In order for new things to come,old things must go.In order to trust someone,you must first trust that your making a right decision to trust this particular stranger that you know nothing about.I recently felt that I made a wrong decision.Am I wrong or right???I really don't know.Why???That was the only question I asked myself while wiping my tears away.Did I do something wrong in my past or present life to be treated like this.Until last week,I really thought that she and I were true friends.But apparently,we're not.Wei Yi told me that it wasn't worth it to fight for a guy.However,for my case,it was a totally different saying.Among all my friends,only Kylie and Joan knows about this.I didn't want to spread this to anyone but there are some of my friends who thinks I'm still okay with her.Some don't even know what's going on.I try to avoid her as much as I could.But everytime I see her,a type of feeling is showing itself within me.A feeling of anger,hate,sadness and betrayal.Even while typing this down,the 'WHY' word is in my head.I never experienced this before.But still,I can't accept the fact.She was my friend since we were young but its still unbelievable.I know I'm talking like I right and she's all wrong.But I really do feel that way.No words can express what I really feel right now.Seeing him makes me feel sad and I feel like crying everytime.It's just that I really can't accept this.Its not how she got him.But it was how she told me the truth.A simple piece of paper with the words 'Sorry.Please Forgive me:(' won't change the anger.It makes me even sad and angry.If she told me earlier,I wouldn't care that much.I might not even care.But now,I'm feeling betrayed.Only those who really understand me would know this type of feeling.Now all I can do is to stay away.


Joo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment